Pain Management Program
A comprehensive and holistic approach to managing persistent pain.
In addition to our expert team of Pain Specialists and highly experienced medical professionals, Interventus can also refer you to pain management and rehabilitation programs.
A pain management program aims to help restore your quality of life by:
- Improving your physical function
- Facilitating your return to daily activities or work duties
- Improving your ability to manage pain and gain control over your life by using a range of pain management strategies such as a supervised exercise program and adaptive coping tools
- Promoting a reduction in the use of medication
- Increasing your self-esteem and confidence
- Improving the way you understand your diagnosis
To find out if this might be a suitable pathway for your specific pain condition, talk to your Interventus Pain Specialist at your next appointment, or call our team.
Our entire team is focused on your recovery
Our three highly qualified Pain Specialists are proud to lead an outstanding professional team, including a Pain Nurse, a Pain Psychologist, specialist Pain Physiotherapists and skilled Administrators.